Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009
Me a year before this journey began

Monday 22 November 2010

I'm Clueless....

Well today is the first day of getting healthier and fitter.  I've packed my lunch and diaried everything I've brought.  Great!  I can polish my halo.  Hit the first stress 'bump' and I fell off the wagon with a packet of cookies.  What the.......?  Part of me is saying well why did I bother with all the preparing my food for today if I go off the rails at the first hiccup?  Another part of me is saying ok, you had a hiccup now step away from the cookies and take a deep breath.  I know what is going to happen, I'm going to beat myself up for falling so soon which is going to lead me to a binge.  I hope I can divert myself......I'm going to do my best to divert myself. 

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment